About your baby's doctor...
"Every pet deserves a healthy life. My goal is to reach out into the community and educate pet owners on how to provide optimal health care to their pets. I want you to know that I am here when you and your pet need me."
A Cornerstone in Education
"This is the atmosphere I feel my patients thrive in. Some of my patients are nervous when they arrive. I know how they feel, because I'm nervous when I visit my doctor. So providing them with all the love and gentle care they need helps to make their visit a positive experience for all involved. This makes my years of education all the more worthwhile."
- DVM:Sigma Cum Laude, Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, 1978
- BS:Cum Laude Zoology, Michigan State University, 1975
The Whole Ball of Yarn Is Never Enough...
"Going to school alone is not enough to stay on top of the latest veterinary advances. That's why I take as many continuing education hours as necessary to keep me informed of the latest breakthroughs in veterinary care. This provides optimal health for my patients."Continuing Education:
- Internal Medicine
- Oral Surgery
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Florida Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Dental Society
- Pinellas County Veterinary Medical Association
Keeping Pets Safe in a Dog-Eat-Dog World
"Your dog or cat deserves the best care I can give. And so do those pets who have no home. That's why the Animal Hospital of Dunedin and I provide aid to the local animal shelters and foundations, so they may continue to lovingly care for the dogs and cats whom have no place to call home."
- Participant: The Pinellas County Animal Foundation
- Sponsor: Humane Society of Pinellas County
Understanding the Role a Pet Plays in Your Life
"I consider dogs and cats to be members of your family. And like family members, when they pass, the loss suffered is great, particularly in the elderly. I want to help those who have lost their dear pets understand that grief is natural and that the time spent with the pet will be cherished as we go on."
- Author: "Death of Pets Owned by the Elderly"
- Author: "Pet Loss and Human Bereavements, Iowa State University"
- Author: "Ask-a-Vet", St. Petersburg Times.