Michael D. Bartholomew
DVM, CVA, CVH, CVT, CVFT
About your baby's doctor...
"Every pet deserves an excellent quality of life. My goal is to use an integrative medicine approach to achieve the best possible outcome for your pet."
Life Long Learning
"When we stop learning, we stop moving forward."
- DVM: Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, 2001
- CVA: Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, 2003
- CVT: Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, 2006
- CVH: Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, 2007
- CVFT: Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, 2009
- BS: Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, 1998
- BS: Biology, Mount Saint Mary's College, 1996
And The (Heart) Beat Goes On…
"Let your food be your medicine, let your medicine be your food." --HippocratesContinuing Education:
- North American Veterinary Conference
- Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine
Teaching for Tomorrow
"My mother was not just a grade school teacher -- whether she was in school or outside of it, she was always teaching. I always admired that. One of the greatest joys I've experienced as a professional is to pass on my knowledge to clients, veterinarians, and future veterinarians…"
- Lecturer and Lab Instructor: Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine - Acupuncture, Herbology, Tui-Na
- Author: "Natural Solutions For Seizures," Dogs Naturally Magazine
- Co-Author/Editor: Several chapters, "Xie's Veterinary Herbology"
- Author: Several community outreach articles including topics from Tick Borne Illness to Animal Magnetism: The Healing Power of PEMF
- Community Outreach Lectures:Inflammatory Bowel Disease: An Integrative Approach; Creature Comforts and Joy: Create Your Own Spa Treatments For Your Seniors, Arthritic Pets, and Couch Potato Cats; Get In The Know About Vaccines; An Integrative Approach to Health and Vaccination in Dogs
And Now For Something Completely Different...
Dr. Bartholomew has been a guest on several national radio programs and has been interviewed for several magazines including Dog Fancy's Natural Dog for his knowledge of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine.
"Remember, you are your pet's voice. Through open communication and working closely together, we can keep your pet happy and healthy."
Congratulations Dr. Bartholomew
For receiving your Master's degree in Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine in 2016 from the Chi Institue.